Sunday 5 June 2016

Message From President Desk

Respected Legends,
Its an humble request to all my dear Legends that if you are leaving LUFC due to some personal reasons then kindly inform to the club. I'll like to hear from you about any mistakes or changes that legends must change. I have seen that players who won't accept legends ruin the name of club , coaches and management publically but actually legends never do that. LUFC is the cheapest soccer club in pune and best soccer club in pune. if you have doubts, complaints or any other discussion issues you can directly contact me at any time . I am available 24*7 to listen your suggestions. And kindly don't ruin the name of LUFC because remember one thing you were/are also the part of the LUFC family.
If you deserve to be a legend then please kindly accept your faults and then start to blame legends.
Abhinav K
President LUFC India